WP1: Management & Coordination
Leader: Uppsala University
WP1 is planned for management and coordination among various tasks in the whole project.
The main objectives are:
- To provide administration and coordination concerning financial, legal and technical matters;
- To provide a platform for a smooth transfer of knowledge among SMEs, researchers, industry and other stakeholders given the broad nature of the partners, but also clustering with the running related EU-funded projects;
- To define exploitation policy and IP management to facilitate marketing and usability of envisaged technologies. To assist WP6 and WP7 in the development of the Plan for Dissemination and Exploitation of Results (PEDR) while protecting confidential personal and technical data;
- To continuously monitor and assess risks for effective advancement of the project;
- To assure gender balance in the project;
- To assist disseminating project activities supporting the tasks envisioned in WP6.
Subscribe to our newsletter
+31 88 995 5055
PO Box 59
3990 DB HOUTEN
Smart Exploration has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No.775971